Services & Capabilities
Powder & Liquid Blending
Camco has expertise in powder and liquid blending from our centrally located turn-key manufacturing facility. The combination of Camco's dedicated powder & liquid blending capabilities, quality first mentality and expertise in supply chain excellence provides you with the manufacturing partner that your business needs to be able to produce consistent products to your specifications & scale your business needs all in one location.
Camco is capable of providing flexible batch sizes for both powder and liquid products. Our Powder blending operation can support batch sizes ranging from 3,000 lbs to 10,000 lbs and utilizes our Nauta Mixers as well as Ribbon blenders. Liquid Blending is supported by more than 40 mixers with batch sizes ranging from 250 gallons up to 7,000 gallons with different functionalities in terms of heating and cooling capabilities and high shear mixing. Camco also has experience in blending and compounding liquid products ranging from water thin, foamy chemicals to high viscosity waxes, pastes and gels.
Liquid Blending Capabilities
- Supported by more than 30 liquid mixers.
- More than 50 bulk raw material storage tanks
- Raw Materials stocked at any given time is more than 50 million pounds.
- Mixing batch size capabilities ranging from 50 gallons up to 12,000 gallons.
- Heating & cooling capabilities to help control endothermic and exothermic reactions during chemical mixing process.
- All mixers are mounted on precision electronic load cells that accurately measure additions of ingredients to your formulations.
- Our liquid mixers are purposely integrated into our offering to provide our customers with the unique blending capabilities needed to properly compound a wide variety of products from water thin foamy chemistries to high viscosity waxes pastes and gels.
Powder Blending Capabilities
- Supported by more than 4 Nauta mixers and 2 Ribbon blenders.
- Mixing batch size capabilities ranging from 3,000 pounds up to 10,000 pounds.
- Camco’s powder blending operation is supported by the bulk storage of raw materials in ten silos installed directly above the nauta mixers, easing the process of physical transfer of those ingredients to the mixers.
Talk with us! Call 859-727-3200 or contact us online for more information about customized chemical contract manufacturing services and partnership opportunities.