Chemical Sourcing and Procurement
At Camco, our chemical sourcing and procurement services ensure you have the materials you need to support the production of your chemical products. From bleach to silicones, surfactants to oleo chemicals, we have the materials you need on hand at our facilities.
With the help of our supplier network and distribution partners, as well as our rail sidings and bulk handling operation, we can maximize sourcing options, improve supply continuity, and reduce costs for our valued customers.
Sourcing and Procurement Services
Our dedicated Purchasing Team actively monitors inventory levels for our chemical materials and partners with industry-leading suppliers to ensure ongoing, and cost-effective access to necessary raw materials, chemical bulk handling, and chemical packaging components.
Camco has the supplier network and distribution partners to efficiently source the materials needed to produce our customers’ chemical products. Through these strategic relationships, we have more than 3,000 unique raw materials and packaging components sourced on hand at our facilities.
Conveniently located in Greater Cincinnati and the Northern Kentucky area, we can effectively handle chemical sourcing and chemical procurement for companies all over the United States!
What Materials Does Camco Source?
- HDPE and PET Bottles & Bulk Packaging
- From 4oz bottles up to 55G drums & 275G/330G totes
- Heat Seal Caps, CRC Caps, Foam Liner Caps, Vented Caps, Flip Top Caps
- Trigger Sprayers, Hose End Sprayers, Pumps
- Chemical sourcing ranges from commodity and special chemicals to dyes and custom fragrances
- Preferred label & corrugate supplier network
- Standard Pallets & Custom Pallet supplier network
Call 859-727-3200 or contact us online for more information about customized sourcing and procurement solutions.